- We accept unused boxed returns complete in original wrapping or unopened sealed plastic containers for refund or exchange within 7 working days after the goods are received, goods recieved back after this date or with wrappers/containers opened are subject to a 20% charge of the total value of the order minus postage charges.
- You must take care of the goods whilst in your possession.
- If you wish to cancel your order and return goods you need to first put this in writing, either a letter to company's correct postal address as below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org A telephone call is not sufficient.
- Goods will not be accepted back for credit until written approval has been obtained.
- If unwanted goods are returned within 7 days, you will be refunded within 30 days via payment method you purchased items with.
- If you require an exchange outbound delivery charges will apply.
- We cannot refund any delivery charges incurred by LoveLights.
- Returns will not be accepted after 28 days from purchase unless under a decision from management.
Advice for returning un wanted or faulty goods
- Claims for shortages or damaged goods on arrival cannot be accepted unless received by the company in writing, either a letter to company address or email to email@example.com within 48 hours of receiving the goods. A telephone call is not sufficient.
- The company’s liability shall be limited to, at the company’s option, replacing the goods or refunding the price of goods.
- Upon written approval all faulty or damaged goods must be sent back for inspection using the company's correct postal address. If found to have a manufacturing defect the customer will be offered a refund or exchange within 28 days and credited with any carriage costs paid. A receipt of carriage costs paid is needed.
- Immediate replacements for damaged goods will be charged and credit issued on the return of the damaged goods to the company in the original packaging
- Goods must be adequately sealed in original packaging. If goods are inadequately sealed we cannot be held responsible for any loss or breakages through carriage.
- Attach address label securely to package
- Ask for a certificate of posting from the post office as proof have sent the package. The post office does not charge for this service.
- For all returns proof of purchase is needed. Please enclose a copy of invoice with items on returning. If not available a note detailing customer name, address, contact number, item returning and date purchased is sufficient.
- If a damaged product is of high value or there is a high risk of breakages through carriage the company will arrange collection of the goods. This decision is at the discretion of store manager.
- If goods are returned without correct authorisation, the reimbursement of any carriage charges will be limited to the amount the company would have incurred with their own carrier. No liability will be accepted for loss or damage to goods returned by the customer without the company’s prior consent.